Food For Thought- Christ Was Born

I have been making crafts , cards and such for my friends. I started thinking of nativity scenes and the thought of Our Savior came to be. Since I have had barns with animals and know how the stable can be. Nativity scenes always look so pretty.
It gave me a perspective I have not thought about before. I know alot of times the trying to make things about my life and the way that I am better than it is came to mind.
Christ for sure started his long suffering for us long before the cross. I mean, the stable I am sure was smelly, plus the poky hay in the manger.
Praise God He loves me and I don't need to polish my life. Thou that is a fight not to want to polish it up. I hope to encourage others that our lives are redeemed in such a real way.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance