Made It

Got up at three this morning and got to the airport by 4 a.m. or a little after 4. I had Dylanna just drop me off instead of her coming in and all.

Got through baggage check in, security and all that good stuff.
After security I had to go to the very last gate. So it was not a short distance.

Time seemed to pass pretty well. Not too many people or kids at 6 a.m. Got loaded on a small plane, the kind with two seats on one side and one on the other of the isle.
So that was a two hour trip. Got to Newark, New Jersey and I did not have to find another gate. Pretty neat to come in and go out the same gate.

Now it is time to wait for next flight. I think it was three hours. Plus a 15 minute delay. I got hungry. Since we did not eat at 3 in the morning and no time after that.
So , what is there? Coffee, granola yogurt is what I got.

By now there is more people and kids. I met this little boy who was four. Once he got startde , silly could be his name. But I was sitting there when across from me mom chose to sit but next to her the seat was taken so I offered for the little guy come sit next to me. He could not quite do it so I waited and talked to him, played, and asked him questions.

It turns out that we ended up getting on the same plane and they sat in front of me. By the end of this 30 minute ride to Providence, this little guy was reaching his hand back to me and I would gently touch his finger back and he would start laughing. He kept up this process til we landed. It was cute.

Then a young man in his twenties from Texas sat next to me , was friendly and fun to chat with. He thanked me for chatting, made time go by quicker. He will be meeting a sister for the first time, different mom same dad. Anyway. Got to the airport, got luggage and poor Tami thought it was hour later when she was supposed to pick me up so I waited a little while for them to come now that they knew I was there. She felt bad , I was okay, and I told her it was not a problem and I did not want her feeling bad. She is fine.

Carlos parents came over to eat dinner, very sweet welcome from them. We had fun and a good time. Elizabeth came to join us too. After words Cassie came over, and we watched the two crawling children play together, well Diego likes to pat Malichi on the head, but Malachi doesn't. It was funny watching them. Tami was playing with Diego making him laugh, the laughter was sweet.

Then Ron and Mary came to greet me. It was a good day and evening, so now I think I will catch up on some sleep.

It snowed some , ground is covered, it may snow more. Tomorrow morning Carlos and dad is going to go get another transmission for his car since other one went out.

He said it should be up and running next week. Thanks for your prayers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance