First Whole Day Visit

I must have been tired when I went to bed last night. I did not wake up til, 9:27 a.m. Ok, maybe that is a little later than some would get up, but it was a good rest either way. Tami fixed eggs, bacon and bagel for breakfast. Very good. Carlos went to get a transmission for his car , Tami had a doctor appointment, Liz went to work. I got to watch Addison for her.Addison is a sweet baby, she is warming up to me. Oh, none of them were gone long. And before Tami left Carlos made it back so we watch the kids together. Fun watching Tami and Carlos playing with the kids and their interactions.

We all had a good day, went to do a little shopping and just being together. The roads are very busy here. The gas seemed as thou it is higher at $3.10 I think. It is cold, snow stayed on the ground. Maybe we will get some more.

Enjoying the visit.Tami and Carlos is very sweet. They had a disagreement tonight, but it was good that they worked it out. So thankful my daughter has him as a husband. He is a good daddy too for Diego. Praise God for his loving kindness and mercies for they are new every morning.

Well, Ron will be back Sunday. Cassie and them will be back Sunday too.

This is it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance