Heading Out

Well today at four we as in Dylanna, Samantha, Jasmine and myself will be heading to Nashville. We will be staying with Jeff and Becky at her parents house. God is good, they are 30 minutes from the airport. Somebody will drive me to the airport at 4 a.m. tomorrow morning, so I can be all checked in and ready for my flight at 6 a.m. I found a small on the go printer and made some cute little picture holders, maybe God will give me the opportunity to offer to take a picture of a couple kids. The printer connects directly to my camera. Take picture, print in about 2 minutes. I don't know, I am sure there might be somebody that thinks, wouldn't it be nice I could print the picture I just took. Anyway , we will see. Keep ya posted on happenings while I am away to RI for two weeks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance