Train Station Trip

Yep it is late, well I guess I could say early. Anavah was due to be at the train station in Memphis last night at 10 pm. We got there earlier, which was good since we could not find a place to park for awhile. Then I had to squeeze between two cars, um that is the parallel parking, have not did that in awhile but it went ok.

So we get inside, could not figure out how to get where we needed to go. With the help from a couple of police officers they were kind enough to show us.

There was a disco dancing party going on for the school in there, loud music indeed, plus lights. I wont say the last time I experienced that. smile.

Got the ticket, got a conversation going with a sweet lady who was about my age. Well I must say that at first there was not any smiling going on from the people around us much. Well, breaking out of my box, I started a conversation with them.They started smiling after a couple minutes. Found out she was the mother of the 2 twenty year olds with her. She offered me a piece of candy and was really sweet. They are going to Chicago. Then she pulled out a very worn Bible and pulled out some memory pictures I think. Anyway, I say all of that to say, they may not have smiled at all if I would not have started the conversation. I guess it made an impression on me to think that such a small thing can make a difference. Just to think , MY SMILE AND CONVERSATION MAKE A DIFFERENCE> Who would have thought?

Anyway. The train came late, but God was good , I got to go into that train to get Anavah settled with her bag. Double decker. I never knew there was such a thing. Made me smile.

Ok. Now after she left, I found out how to get to the back of there, which was easy.
After that I was heading out of there a little after 11 pm. Well, I got a little directional illiterate. Stopped at a station and got a couple directions. Well, that did not go well. I prayed, took this as an adventure, did not panic, then I started recognizing things, roads and such, Thank You God. I got home. God is good. A good day.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance