Jackson Trip

Well today went into Jackson with Mary B. took her to Walmart, Kmart and Baskin Robbins.

It is so funny the relationship that Mary and I have gained. We have some funny things to laugh at as far as when we first met and time went on that we did not get along with one another at all. I would treat her poorly and like she had cooties or something. As time went by God was faithful to do His work with me. So we really laugh about it now and she playfully hits me.

I am very thankful for the hard time her and I went thru. I am very thankful we can laugh about it now too. Anyway we had a good time. After we came out of Kmart, I was driving out of the parking lot when I felt I was supposed to drive up to the lady walking thru the parking lot. So I drove up said Merry Christmas to her and she responded back. I felt there was something else so I paused before driving off. She asked me which direction I was going, I told her South. She looked disappointed, I asked her where she needed to go, she said Village apartments which was not too far off. I said I could give her a ride, she said ok, My luggage is back there( under a bus stop shelter. So we went to get her bags which were one very heavy bag with another bag attached to it, then another two bags attached to one another.
So it lead me to asking how she got there? She said she walked, from where? a church. How did you get to the church? A bus from Memphis. She had said she had a interview somewhere and then went to the evening church service.
Anyway we got all that heavy baggage loaded and took her to where she needed to go, she was thankful. I was glad she got put in our path. That would have been challenging for her to get all of that where she was going, and to top it off, upstairs at that. That is it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance