Friends

This is a big subject for me. You would think that age 46 years old I would have plenty of friends. Well I do, and I don't. Now let me explain why I say that. For over three quarters of my life I had no clue who I was, let alone people around me. You gotta get before learning to give. Growing up years was not a playground or fun. I dont remember alot of it anymore, which I think it is God's healing for me.

Anyway, sometimes I feel I am just beginning on the journey of making friends. I have friends that love me. And they are the ones that I can give credit for this journey of life of making friends a start.

You just can't judge a book by it's cover. My cover tried to look good and be okay, but my friends would open the pages of that book. Reading things that were terrible, not consumable for every reader. But being friends, they knew what to white out and what to expand on. I desire more than anything to learn to do that for others. Praise God He did those things for them so they could for me. My journey is starting with LEARNING to make friends but not by being fuzzy.

Here is another analogy I think of all the time. You know the story of friends who tore the roof off of it to get help for their friend, well I am one who friends have put me thru the roof in front our Master to heal.

I guess I don't think it matters to Christ to how old we are, just so we obey , desire and go after with all we have in us when we can see Him. Thank you friends for helping me get started. And getting the healing process going.

Thanking my friends make me smile. Isn't God so good. To be able to lay our head on His breast and to know He is here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance