What A Passage

We had a passage for the twin girls. It was incredible. So full of God, so different than others. The girls was given so much. And I must say it was the first one in a long time that I was able to just enjoy from beginning to end , not to say that the other passages was not full and good. I don't know exactly why but I felt freer.I loved all of what the ladies brought. The night before the passage I typed up a poem for the twins called "Till The Stars Appear". It felt peaceful and ready. During the passage though, smile , another group had did the same poem for them even in being a word poem that I could not pull off that I wanted to do. So after this group went I pondered , now what? Well God has a sense of humor that I got to experience. I felt He said that it's like lolly pops having different flavors so I presented them anyway and felt at peace and delighted to be able to do so. Thank you my sisters for all that you have done for me in these years. I am finally free enough to say, Yes I am a child of Our Great King. Only Him shall move mountains and mighty to save us from ourselves. The Passage was not just for the girls but for all of us to really be a part of the new start and a fresh breath of air. I will add pictures later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance