Thankful



I have been in the body of Christ for awhile. I don't know if I can make since of this but I am gonna try. Before I came life was a big blur and disastrous. There is some parts I remember all too well and some I think God has covered my memory up from the torture. I titled this blog I Do Indeed Have A Father , for a reason. When I grew up I had 7 step dads that was all drinkers. How I managed that I don't know accept it was the hand of My Heavenly Father in whom I did not know. I grew pretty resentful in those days. I was so mad at my mom then, did not understand how this could happen. Time passed and I came to realize with help of forgiveness given to me that she did only what she knew. In which is a neat story if I can get it out. It was several years ago shortly after we as Rose Creek Village moved to this new land Haddashah that I was still struggled greatly with many ,many things bitterness is one, it had a death grip. Hope I can make sense of this. I remember having a conversation with Havilah about my hurt of things of my mom, she told me that my mom couldn't give me something she did not have and that until I can forgive her that all the bitterness will swallow me up. Wow, I went to where we call the Enchanted Forest. I cried , hollered and begged God to help me forgive her. I believe He heard me. A year later I come to find out that she had died, but to my surprise that she died around the era and time that I was asking to forgive her . Who is like Our Father that would do that for us. My mom grew with many hurts, and assorted of selfish things as well. As I grew up I was also too selfish to see the things that hurt her that made her to run from. Death of her children were a big one, she never healed , she just got bitter and hard. She never was able see past her hurt and misery. I don't know why all this came to me tonight but I am thankful I have a Father who helps me to forgive. God has also put one in my path who I call mom, who is Anavah. There is just things we can not fill ourselves but it is only fulfilled when Our Father fills it up.
Now I have another story about my Father. I have struggled much with three of my children leaving this life . One of my sons who went out and gotten himself locked up a couple of times is back living with us at the present time. He would write and say how he really messed up. A long time passed while he was out there getting finished with his parole and everything like that. We were praying for our children that he would bring Tony here and that God would show Tony of who He is and save him. Tony is doing very well. Even though I am a single parent My Father is a Father to even my son. A Father to the fatherless. We are praying for all of our children who have left Him. That their eyes would be opened.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance