Millington Gathering

I got the privilege today to go to Millington to the gathering. We had a good time. Tim gave David Ben a funny birthday card and a t-shirt with, something special written on it but I forget, sorry. Plus Tim had told him that he had hoped it not only be his physical birthday but spiritual one. Tim told him he doesn't have to be cool that God loves him as he is. It was really sweet. Judah sang a song for his wife just to express that he still thinks of her while he works , It was a very sweet song, I saw David Ben cry through it.We danced and that was fun, yes even for me after crying for years every time I had to dance. I had the privileged of meeting little John , Andrea's son. I was very drawn to him . Before we left the house to come home after the gathering I told him how I enjoyed his playing the instrument he had played for a very short time. Anyway, Andrea and I was talking when she had said something to the effect of how he wants people to thinks he is ugly,her saying that made me remember a dream I had years ago living in the used to be Benjamin camp. I had a dream that I fell face first in a fire and it burned my identity away. I covered my face and was fearful,ashamed and thought God hated me.The thought of wanting people to think that was not alien, I had to be proven right .Until God got a hold of me and poured his love out on me and I was proven wrong.I hope that made since. Today that applies even I was born with many birth defects of ways of thinking,sins,generational curses and the list goes on. Then there is the healing of the inside. Thank you for letting me go to Millington. I can't seem to separate myself and little John.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance