Want More

Shammah was teaching tonight about denying ourselves and believing in God's promises. I can't do his teaching any justice so I will express what I have been thinking about. Where we started reading from 2 Peter 1:3. Which the title of it says Growth in the Faith. This is a very powerful verse : For His divine power has given us everything required for life and godliness, through the knowledge of Him who called us by His own glory and goodness. That is an amazing thought that since His divine power has provided everything for life and godliness, we have no excuse at all. Wow. Well, I am sitting here looking at this and for once I am not sitting feeling like oh no I can't ever reach that. I am thinking I have work to do with help of course. I get so feeble minded so often unfortunately that I am still trying to learn some of the basics, sadly to say. I don't want to be that way. When Shammah said that the only difference between Abba and us is that he denies himself to attain to that divine power. I appreciate this teaching a whole lot. It definitely has given me some food for thought , just the two lines of what we read. It makes me think of in Genesis in the beginning when Adam and Eve were in the garden inside of Him.This is it for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance