Single Parenting

Where to start. When my children grew up we all had a rough life. I did not know how to be a parent for one, my life in general was a mess and with much regret did not have much to offer to my children in reality of hope. I ran out of that years before I had children. Just going through life cause it was there. When I was raising my children I can remember the sweet moments with them and wanted to hold on to that forever. Not knowing who our maker was. I always wondered will I ever find the right husband who could love the children who could love me and who could I love. I always questioned those things. Thinking how could my children ever grow up and get what they needed without somebody other than me. It seems though My Father had a plan long before I knew about it even. Back in 1996 I came to meet God's people. Wow. I knew they had something I had no clue about. Everything I could have thought I knew about who God was went out the window. I am glad for that. I was a beggar that had empty pockets not a thing to offer . Since then I am glad that coming to know , see and feel who God really is , still a long way to go though is more than I could wish for. Though things are going rough with my children I could not ask for a better Father to care for them, though sometimes it is hard to see that He is loving them. Today we had a baby blessing for Allison, Abby played a song and at one point Hannah got on the floor to put her arm around Janelle. I felt it was my cue to give Allison my gift of telling her that your little girl will not ever grow to big for you to hug , hold and to treasure and don't let today go. We do pray for our children, not just mine but our all children.Praise God that My Father can do everything that I could not do. No husband I could have picked could do what He can and will do. Show us parents how to be parents. Servants that Love our God cause of His Love for us. It was a very sweet baby blessing today. Thank you Father for Loving us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance