Relationships

It is the hardest thing to do is have a relationship with people. smile. One day maybe that thought will fade but for now My Father has to deal with me quite often. Good thing or I really would be left to myself. The other night Annie and I sat with Simchah and Naqi. Well we do need to be aware of the fight that is going on. Not against each other as we most often get tangled up thinking. I thank God Simchah believes in me enough to where she knows where in the walk and fight I would like to be. She mostly always has a way of doing that even if it don't feel good. I just did not see Annie. Trapped in my own thought unfortunately. I am very thankful My Father knows what I need. The next step is to see his hand and face sooner when it is the heat of the battle and fight with My Father and not against Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance