It Has Been Awhile

     Where to start. Lot of changes. I moved from my previous home for 16 plus years in RCV Ministries is a body of people who came together intentional to seek the will of God in our lives together, exhorting, building up, encouraging one another everyday, in the little town of Selmer, Tennessee. I am now living with my daughter , her husband and grandsons here in Providence, RI. Why did I moved? I believed and felt as thou God was leading me here. (Who can resist the leading of His guidance?) I moved up to help my daughter finish school, so I babysat the Grand boys while she went and daddy worked. I have enjoyed many moments with them that will be in the timeline of memories til the end. Our relationship is growing as well. Very grateful for the times of fun and the times to overcome. She has graduated now. So, I have just been waiting for the next thing from God. Which I feel is to stay put for now until clear from God .
    After living back home for all that time ,this was shock. Many things changed, I used to walk out my front door at anytime to be able to about 17 mobile homes in which contained all of about 150 friends who we were able to interact regularly. I used to work with many friends in which now I am now beginning a new relationships with Ron and Mary, Matt and Karen with their children, a young lady named Liz, Ma Esther who survived the Liberian war, (what a story) which I am very grateful to God for the new relationships beginning here in a small body of people that desires to follow God and His teachings. God is teaching us as a very small group how to be a working body.  I have not lost touch with my first love body of people. Miss them terribly .
    City buses and learning what buses to take where and what times and  transfers is all very alien to me but slowly learning.  More Spanish speaking people, which I don't understand them , one day I may, but I do like the way it sounds.
    One of the areas in which God has really been excising with me is my Faith, I have not had a job, oh yes I have tried many things, apps, paper and online, walking around asking and seeking, but no go yet. I am still hopeful for a response from a floral distributor here in Providence. We will see, transportation will be the trick,,,,but I feel confident that some how even that will work out.
     This is all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance