God is Good

    I was doing an art- (just now I thought of Hannah, when I typed the (an art) I remembered Hannah telling me that when  you use a in front of a word beginning with a vowel use an instead of a, I never knew that but when she told me that years ago it has stuck.)
    Ok, that may have some bearing on what I am thinking or it may not. Back to the art project. Pointillism, which is a form of art using dots to do your picture. I was using dots yesterday and wow, lots of dots .  http://mycreations-artscrapbooksandfunthings.blogspot.com/2013/08/something-different.html

You can see it there at that link. Which I thank Anavah that I even know what pointillism is from helping me learn some art. You are probably wondering how does the two memories relate to one another? Let me see if I can try to explain. No matter what we do do, big or small, has an impact somewhere in the persons life rather conscientiously or not. There is negative and positive that  makes up ones life. Just as in the pointillism picture. So Hannah and Anavah were points in my life. There is many more to the picture. We all have a story and a picture to show and tell.

   As even now, I have been out of work for almost a year. It has been much trial. Wondering and trusting God knows . I have been putting apps in many places, online and paper, walk ins too.
I don't know.I don't enjoy not having a job.  Does this make me think that God is bad, does it mean He don't care? Does it mean He is punishing me ? Grant it I doubt any of those things are true. I don't think or believe any of that is true. It is like the picture and the negative space between the dots does not make the picture bad. They come together in the end as a whole. We barely can see the whole picture.

   Today I went and applied for a deli slicer job. We will see. This is all for now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance