Brothers

   Now you wonder why I titled this brothers. Well let's see if I can explain. I treasure my brothers. Yes there is at times we had our spit spats but always worked them out. I woke up this morning about 4 and started thing of my brothers,,,how many do I have ? Quite a few.

   You see when I grew up, my family did not have the pleasure of knowing the meaning of love one another. We did not have much of an enjoyable time growing up. But God used all of it for growth to help me be where I am now. I learned forgiveness which is huge instead of being bitter with life and blaming everybody. My biological brothers who I am talking about, rest their souls, I was hard core growing up, grew bitter with the ones around me. Lost both brothers to unfortunate deaths. One was younger , one was older than I. I grew up actually fatherless and then brother less at a young age.  I then had children of my own. The generational of the not know how to do family still lingered and at large. But you see, it was all in the Plans of My Heavenly Father who knows all and knows what you need. Ok still no brothers til the magical time of crossing realms of the physical and the dimension of the spiritual life God has to over. I met that life where there was no boundary of bloodline except it be covered by the same blood of Our Savior Jesus Christ, who died and resurrected for us. So, saying that God introduced me to some men that became my brothers who are many, who I have come to greatly appreciate, love and honor.

There probably was a time in my life where I would have thought I have a great brother cause he got me a car or something like that of some sort, but that is not what I value in these men who I call brothers. they are men who I have grown to know without a doubt they will watch my back, be there for me and that money can't buy. I don't have a job yet, I don't have a car but I have love for brothers and I would not trade them for anything. You what else I value in them is the fact that seeing them rise up in this life to seek how to live a life wanting God, denying their wants to follow God, that is an honorable brother. Love and Prayers for my brothers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance