A New Day

Today is a new day.Today is a good day. Not cause I won a lottery, a prize or anything of the sort, but cause - God is still in charge. It is amazing that no matter how stubborn, stray off the path, or what ever it may be, that God loves me more than my mind can fa-them. Today at at our ladies meeting, God reminded me how much He has looked over me and saved me from. Not of anything I have done.
I remember there once was a time when I would just go thru the days when it felt like I was just following whatever wim that came, not even making decisions, like there were no choices but to follow it. Time passed and friends in Christ started speaking into my life. Things started happening, like being aware that I don't have to be that person. We have a maker, a creator and A Father who deals with our being as He wills and desires.
Sometimes I wonder if I make a difference with people who may read my blog. But I have not written anything for awhile. Something sure stirred in me this morning, a deep reminder, I felt very tender. Our young people learning to have a voice for things that matter to them is huge.Amen Amen to them. I cried at the very sound of what came from her heart. Such sensitive subject- standing up for abused children who does not have a voice against those who hurt them. Thank you to all of you willing to be a voice. God was my voice, for I had none. I sit here hoping I did not say anything too sensitive or out of line. My mind was just thinking of a song- I don't know the title but a dear friend Mala wrote the song. Has these words, " He loves me more than any man", Praise God .

There was a time when there was no way could I believe He loved me. Having trouble seeing thru my tears and the words I type are not wanting to print. Indeed I Have A Father. Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance