Healthier

Where to start. Gee, I really started thinking and feeling that I wanted to feel healthier, function better . I have gotten into alot of bad habits again, like I was with my walk with My Father. Lazy , complacent, short cuts and all. When I was watching all the movies I was watching, thou they were not bad movies but I was not digesting what was healthy for growing with God. I feel like my diet and spiritual walk is going hand in hand . The more I started looking at reality of what I have been doing , the more I did not like it.
I have been feeling fresher and clearer and the presence of My Father since I am not watching movies, just me. This juicing has caused me to look at how much confessingly I like food. But not all the right kind. I think about the foods I put in my body that is just a hurry up kind- you know processed or fast food while I am out and about. Easy things to do. Tastes good, fills me up but then later I feel like I swallowed a rock, yuk. I am encouraged I lost 4 pounds so far. Yea!
I get to thinking about how our bodies was created in such a way to have built in healing devices, it is fascinating reading about how our organs are to all work together to function properly. I feel like that alot those functions is or can be broken down cause of the lack of what I take it.
The same way with our Body, The Church, if we don't function according to how we were created to do. Then it creates hard feelings, feeling every body is against you, murmurings and so forth. I am really excited about our Ingathering this year , I feel a restoration is at hand.
We have an Inheritance - Let's claim it, get into one another's heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance