We had a passage for the twin girls. It was incredible. So full of God, so different than others. The girls was given so much. And I must say it was the first one in a long time that I was able to just enjoy from beginning to end , not to say that the other passages was not full and good. I don't know exactly why but I felt freer.I loved all of what the ladies brought. The night before the passage I typed up a poem for the twins called "Till The Stars Appear". It felt peaceful and ready. During the passage though, smile , another group had did the same poem for them even in being a word poem that I could not pull off that I wanted to do. So after this group went I pondered , now what? Well God has a sense of humor that I got to experience. I felt He said that it's like lolly pops having different flavors so I presented them anyway and felt at peace and delighted to be able to do so. Thank you my sisters for all that you have done for me in these years. I am finally fr...
Comments
Post a Comment