We Are His Vessels

This morning I sat over with Leona . I wished I would have wrote down then how it made me think and feel. Maybe it was just my emotions I don't know but I sat there and had this picture of being poured into and in return pouring it out into others, but I mean I have read that before but it never struck me the way it struck me today.The thought of that at that moment I felt my chest was gonna pop out of me and tears rolled out of my eyes, feeling as thou it was so real that I was one of His vessels. And the compassion for Leona was so sweet. I saw My Father's face.
I don't know if this makes sense or not . His Love for us is indeed so incredible.
And now the thought of a dear friend who said that if you wake up in the morning and you are breathing Our Father has something for you to do. I am learning that. That is all for now.

Comments

  1. Wow. How beautiful!!! We are vessels and what God pours into us should be poured out on others. What really makes me cry is the thought that God takes 'cracked pots' and uses them. That's what I am, a 'cracked pot' but God finds ways to use me. He is such an awesome God. Kitty, I can read God's love in your words.
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance