The Trip to RI

A few thoughts, observations and such.
A couple days after I got there we went shopping. Wow what an experience. Other than on Black Friday I have not seen this before. Maybe I am blind or observant but it stood out to me there. In a two or three places we went it was a mad house as far as in one place when people decided they did not want an item it ended up everywhere. This employee working there I noticed had a cart that was overflowing with items to put back and there was oodles more all over. I noticed she was pretty overwelmed, I said something to her to lighten it, she smiled.It was fun making others smile or laugh.

Comments

  1. Love your stories, Kitra! God has given you the ability to see people whom others would overlook, just like your Father! ~Hannah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance