Under Snow

I know what a funny title since there is not any snow on the ground or in sight.
I was just sitting here thinking that sometimes I get in places of feeling gloomy.
So I had the thought of our winters, sun is not out as much, no flowers to look at.
Well, the same with our situations, sometimes we have fun, very busy to slow and sometimes just waiting for the next thing to do.
It amazes me to think of our seasons, of how in God's creation he created them and they come to praise Him all year round, waiting His coming.
I mean, just think of our trees of how they change season to season, buds and flowers in the Spring, green leaves in the summer, colorful leaves in the fall and then bare trees in the winter.
Anyway being thankful and seeing the sun on a cloudy day takes effort. Thank you Father for always being near no matter the season.

The other day I found myself in a great funk.I said something,after I spoke I felt so stupid, hope one day I will get passed that or at least learn to keep it in perspective of what God thinks instead of what I think. Comparing another with myself, as far as what she does, whose lives she has touched, and then getting depressed asking myself who have I touched, really got me in a cloud.Thinking about it now, it is not who I touch but who does my Father touch when I will do what He wants me to do.God gets the glory. We all learn in different paces just like our kids. We are not all the same. We don't all do the same thing to touch lives. The comparison is not with one another but with our Heavenly Father who leads us the way to go. There is things for me to learn, such as: handling people with love and truth by looking inside and not outside.

Comments

  1. Hey mom, i love reading your blog. I know we were never really close as i grew up but i feel like God is bringing us closer and i am glad of that. i like when you write cause then i get to see and hear a ide of you i never got to really see. I love you and i am glad God is doing good things with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance