God Is Good, All The Time , God Is Good

Today we had an awesome Gathering. God comes in such miraculous ways. Today He came in the form of Nora who opened the gates to freedom of worship and praise. The freedom was amazing. So often having chains around our neck can mean our fear of what we would like, if it looks crazy or basically we are just too aware of ourself instead of aware of God. I hope this is not too bold of a statement to say but the freedom that was in the midst of us today, the gates of hell could not prevail against it. I had a picture in my mind today when John and Chloe sang their song. Mercy Has Saved Us, I think .
I pictured how it is so amazing how sometimes we can be freed by one thing and other things fall off as well. I pictured people with their arms linked as like bound in chains, God comes and frees some of us one link at a time, since of course we don't know how deep or strong the hold is. I pictured a dance using the linking and unlinking of peoples arms. But part of me knows I am not a dancer at all, so how could it happen, in the same moment the thought says," Is Anything Impossible For Our God?"
Watch Casey, take notice of what he does in our Gatherings, smile.
This is all for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance