God Answers Our Cry

Last week I started thinking about Brent. He has for sure made it rough by his decisions he has made in his time so far. He called last week and we talked for awhile. He was telling me how people wont hire him cause of his record and history. He was getting pretty aspirated. Thoughts about how many homeless people there is, rather it is their fault or not. Thinking about even us: homeless is not just not having four walls and a roof over our head for sure, but it is not to have a place to make mistakes and still be loved, not to know that God really loves you rather than just words. Anyway, I felt like Abraham one day when I went before God and telling him that if there is just one small desire in Brent to really earn his money honestly, bless it.
Well I got a call the other day and was told he got a job working for a week, for $60 a day. He was excited. I was excited, I told him I prayed and others are praying for him also. Not just for money of course. Anyway, I believe Our Father loves and watches long before He is known. I hope this made since. Brent also wants to bring a bus here for a visit. He is not broken but there is a start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance