God Is Amazing

Here we are getting ready for our Ingathering. Our God sent travelers are home from Africa, so we had a corporate Gathering. It was an awesome one at that. We got to hear more about the people that live in Africa, trials and blessings. We got to see pictures of them as well. The praise songs were incredible. God let a few more things come clearer to me during the gathering. Not too long ago I was told I was being selfish and hurt a sister. I felt horrible for this sister. It stung for a couple of days. I was thankful she told me and God keeps coming after me. The banner I am making for the Ingathering seems to be a battle. The banner is gonna have From Ashes to Beauty on it. There has been times where things would come up that it would make me wonder ,how can it be true. Then I would remember all the things that God has been showing me. YES it is true. This life is about how much Our Father Loves us, indeed.
Anyway my thoughts got scattered, while we were singing yesterday , the thought of us being brought more unto Himself kept coming to mind. He corrects us, scolds us, and loves us above all. I was standing and talking to my friends last night about how I think at times that as many times and how much failures and all that exist in my time how can I help somebody else. Grant it , this wonder was not from oh poor me I am such a failure there is no hope, just the opposite. It is amazing that God has me for a purpose.
God is good- all the time.
All the time -God is good.

Today I got to go over to be with Leona at Cheres's house for a couple of hours. As I walked her around outside,it was enjoyable to just take her a stroll. We went around the loop, sat on the swing and relaxed. Another opportunity to love. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It’s Been So Long

Paradise

Acceptance